- Lin PS, Chang HH, Yeh CY, Chang MC, Chan CP, Kuo HY, Liu HC, Liao WC, Jeng PY, Yeung SY and Jeng JH (2017). Transforming growth factor beta 1 increases collagen content, and stimulates procollagen I and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 production of dental pulp cells: Role of MEK/ERK and activin receptor-like kinase-5/Smad signaling. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 116: 351-358. (SCI)
- Chang MC, Tsai YL, Chang HH, Lee SY, Lee MS, Chang CW, Chan CP, Yeh CY, Cheng RH and Jeng JH (2016). IL-1 beta-induced MCP-1 expression and secretion of human dental pulp cells is related to TAK1, MEK/ERK, and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways. Archives of Oral Biology 61:16-22.(SCI)
- Chang MC, Lin LD, Wu MT, Chan CP, Chang HH, Lee MS, Sun TY, Jeng PY, Yeung SY, Lin HJ and Jeng JH (2015). Effects of Camphorquinone on Cytotoxicity, Cell Cycle Regulation and Prostaglandin E-2 Production of Dental Pulp Cells: Role of ROS, ATM/Chk2, MEK/ERK and Hemeoxygenase-1. PLoS One 10.(SCI)
- Chang HH, Chang MC, Wu IH, Huang GF, Huang WL, Wang YL, Lee SY, Yeh CY, Guo MK, Chan CP (2015). Role of ALK5/Smad2/3 and MEK1/ERK signaling in transforming growth factor beta 1-modulated growth, collagen turnover, and differentiation of stem cells from apical papilla of human tooth. Journal of Endodontics 41:1272-1280. (SCI)
- Chang HH, Chang MC, Wang HH, Huang GF, Lee YL, Wang YL, Chan CP, Yeung SY, Tseng SK and Jeng JH (2014). Urethane dimethacrylate induces cytotoxicity and regulates cyclooxygenase-2, hemeoxygenase and carboxylesterase expression in human dental pulp cells. Acta Biomaterialia 10: 722-731. (SCI)
- Chang HH, Chang MC, Huang GF, Wang YL, Chan CP, Wang TM, Lin PS, Jeng JH (2012). Effect of triethylene glycol dimethacrylate on the cytotoxicity, cyclooxygenase-2 expression and prostanoids production in human dental pulp cells. International Endodontic Journal 45(9):848-58.
- Chang MC, Chang HH, Chan CP, Chou HY, Chang BE, Yeung SY, Wang TM, Jeng JH (2012). Antiplatelet effect of phloroglucinol is related to inhibition of cyclooxygenase, reactive oxygen species, ERK/p38 signaling and thromboxane A(2) production. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 263(3):287-95.
- Chang HH, Chang MC, Lin LD, Lee JJ, Wang TM, Huang CH, Yang TT, Lin HJ, Jeng JH (2010). The mechanisms of cytotoxicity of urethane dimethacrylate to Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biomaterials 31(27):6917-25. (SCI)
- Chang MC, Chen LI, Chan CP, Lee JJ, Wang TM, Yang TT, Lin PS, Lin HJ, Chang HH, Jeng JH (2010). The role of reactive oxygen species and hemeoxygenase-1 expression in the cytotoxicity, cell cycle alteration and apoptosis of dental pulp cells induced by BisGMA. Biomaterials 31(32):8164-71. (SCI)
- Chang MC, Lin LD, Chen YJ, Tsai YL, Cheng YA, Kuo CS, Chang HH, Tai TF, Lin HJ, Jeng JH (2010). Comparative cytotoxicity of five root canal sealers on cultured human periodontal ligament fibroblasts. International Endodontic Journal 43(3):251-57. (SCI)